effective as of 1 December 2020
Personal Data Administrator
Please be informed that we, Bespoken.cz s.r.o., with its registered office at Nové sady 988/2, Staré Brno, 602 00 Brno, identification number 077 04 151, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno under file no. C 109348, are the administration of your personal data which we process.
I. Type of Data Processed
A. Personal Data Provided By You
We process personal data provided by you. If you order goods from us, we need the information which is referred to as mandatory in the ordering process (in particular your measurements, first name and surname, and delivery address). If we did not have this information we would not be able to tailor and deliver the goods. We also need your e-mail address, to which we shall send the order confirmation which serves as a confirmation of entering into the purchase agreement. If you contact us, we shall also process your personal data stated in such communication.
B. Personal Data Processed Automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such the IP address, date and time of the visit to our website, information about your Internet browser, operation system or language settings. We may also process information about your conduct on our website. The details of your conduct on the web are anonymized for the maximum protection of your privacy, the therefore we are not able to match them with a particular person.
If you access our website from your mobile phone or a similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we can process information about your mobile device, too (mobile phone details, records of application failure etc.). We also automatically process the so-called cookies.
II. A personal data we process on these law documents
A. Fulfillment and conclusion of the contract
We need a large part of your personal information to make a purchase agreement with you. Once the contract is concluded, we process your personal data to produce the goods and deliver them properly. Therefore, based on this legal reason, we mainly process production, billing and delivery data.
B. Legitimate interests
We use your personal information, to provide you the relevant content which interest you. Based on legitimate interest, we process especially personal data we process automatically and cookies. For the same legal reason, we can send you e-mail and SMS messages as our customers.
For e-mail and telemarketing purposes, we use your consent to process your personal information. If you do not give us your consent and you are our customer, then we may send you a commercial content (or contact you due to purpose of telemarketing) without your permission. In any case, you can simply prohibit the marketing communication from our side by adjusting your user account settings or contact us directly.
III. Why We Collect And Process Your Personal Information
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods: we process your personal data in the first place to properly equip and deliver your order. If you have any issues, we know, with your personal information, who we can contact for.
- Customer care: If you contact us with any question or issue, we need to process your data to answer/resolve it. In some cases, personal data may also be transferred to third parties (e.g. carriers of goods).
- User account: based on the personal information you provide to us on, you can easily order the shirts via your account. You can change your personal data at any time.
- Marketing activities: e-mail business messages we send to you based on your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from business communications by adjusting your user account settings or contact us directly.
- Evaluation: You may be asked for the evaluation, after the purchase of goods. The evaluation can also be initiated from your side.
- Exercise of rights and legal claims and controls of public authorities: we may also process your personal data on the grounds, that we need them to exercise our rights and claims (for example, if you have an unpaid claim against us). Furthermore, we may process your personal information on the grounds, that we need it for the purposes of controls by public authorities and other similarly serious reasons.
IV. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data is transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods: the carrier chosen by you would not be able to deliver the goods ordered unless we transfer the information on where and to whom the goods should be delivered. This data is transferred to the carrier as entered in the order. Such data includes in particular your first name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier may contact you. The carrier is only entitled to process the personal data we transfer for the purposes of delivery; the carrier must delete the personal data promptly afterwards.
- Payment Cards: Our company does not possess the details of payment cards used by you. The details of your payment cards are only available to the secure payment gateway and the relevant bank.
- Commercial Communication: in case we send commercial communication (e.g. via e-mail or text message) or if we use telemarketing, we may use a third party to distribute the messages or make phone calls. Such third party is bound by the obligation of confidentiality and is not allowed to use your personal data for any other purpose.
- Public Authorities: in the event that we enforce our rights, your personal data may be transferred to a third party (e.g. an Attorney-at-Law). If we are obliged to transfer your personal data by virtue of law or upon a request by a public authority (e.g. Czech Police), we have to do so.
V. What Is the Period for Processing Your Personal Data?
We shall process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between you and us.
In case your personal data processing is based on consent, your personal data shall be, in general, processed during using your account on our website or until such consent is withdrawn.
In case you subscribe to commercial communication, your personal data shall be processed for 7 years or until you express your disapproval of such communication. You can easily express your disapproval by adjusting your user profile settings or contact us directly.
Please note that the personal data necessary for the due rendering of all our duties, ensuing either from the contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations have to be processed regardless of whether you granted your consent for the period set out in the relevant legal regulations and in compliance therewith (e.g. tax documents must be processed for at least 10 years).
The data obtained through the user account or in a similar way are processed for the period of duration of the contractual relationship and then usually for 5 years after goods delivery. Basic identification data and the information why the user account was canceled or information which is a part of operational advance deposits are usually stored for the relevant period.
VI. Personal Data Security
Your personal data is safe with us. We have adopted adequate technical and organizational measures in order to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of your personal data.
We are concerned about the protection of your personal data. Therefore we regularly check and improve our security. We try to use such safety measures that provide sufficient security. The safety measures adopted are regularly updated.
VII. What Are Your Rights Related to Personal Data Protection?
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to raise an objection to or a complaint of the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to the deletion of certain personal data we process about you ("the right to be forgotten").
A. Changes and Amendments
You control your personal data mainly through your user account. Here you can delete or change the basic information about yourself and change the settings concerning commercial communication (or unsubscribe), etc.
You can also contact us through the contact information on our website.
In case you believe that your personal data has been processed incorrectly, you can contact us through the contact information on our website. It will be faster and better for you to correct the personal data by yourself in your user account.
Based on law nr. 235/200 Sb., is not possible to change the data on issued invoice as of 1 January 2013. The data on invoice could be changed only if you have not received and paid the goods, yet.
C. Access (Portability)
You can ask us to send you the overview of the personal data.
You also have the right to access the following information concerning your personal data:
- What are the purposes of processing your personal information
- What are the categories of the affected personal data
- Who is the recipient of your personal data, besides you
- What is the planned period of storage of your personal data
- Whether you have the right to claim the correction or deletion, restriction of personal data processing or to raise an objection to such processing
- Information on the source of the personal data in case we did not obtain them from you
You may also claim the deletion of your personal data (this shall not apply to data in documents that are subject to the obligation of archiving under the law (e.g. invoices or credit notes). In case we need your personal data to determine, execute or defend our legal claims, your request may be rejected (e.g. if we have an overdue invoice in your name or if the complaint procedure is in progress).
Please note that the essential details of your payment card are not stored by our company; they are stored at the payment gateway. Therefore, we are not able to delete such data; you have to address the payment gateway which mediated the payment.
You are entitled to the deletion of data in the following cases:
- The personal data is not needed for the purposes for which it was being processed
- You have withdrawn your consent under which the data was processed and there is no further legal grounds for being processed
- You have objected to the processing of personal data and you believe that after assessing your objection, it will become clear that your interest in the particular situation prevails over ours
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully
- The deletion obligation is stipulated by a special legal regulation
- The personal data concerns a person under 16
You may assert you right through the contact information on our website.
E. Raising an Objection
Certain personal data is processed on the grounds of our legitimate interest. In the case that you have concrete reasons, you are entitled to raise an objection to the processing of this personal data. The objection can be raised through the contact information on our website.
F. Restriction of Processing
In case (a) you deny the accuracy of your personal data, (b) your personal data is processed unlawfully, (c) we do not need your personal data for processing purposes, but it is needed to determine, execute or defend your legal claims, or (d) you raised an objection under the preceding paragraph, you shall be entitled to us restricting the processing of your personal data.
In such cases, we may process your personal data only upon your consent (except for the storage or backup of the personal data concerned).
G. Lodging a Complaint
If you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully, you are entitled to lodge a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will appreciate if you address us first and we can try to resolve your concerns. You can always easily contact us through the contact information on our website.
This Personal Data Protection Policy including its parts is valid and effective from 1 March 2019.